Swan Valley Bed and Breakfast Farmstay is set on 2.5 acres on pasture and natural bushland.
Our farm will provide a lasting memory for your family, enabling the kids to experience nature firsthand. We have a number of friendly animals and you are invited to visit them at any time. The kids can collect their very own fresh egg for breakfast, and pull on their boots to help feed the animals.
About our animals
Kids and adults alike will be thrilled to meet:
- Mushy, our Clydesdale colt who was born in a mushroom patch
- Bourke and Wills our two shy Alpacas. Take a cup of muesli and they may come up to say hello. You may like to take a glass of wine and sit in the paddock with them while they come and sniff your toes.
- Topsy & Turvey our woolly sheep
- Our chickens which are ready to give the kids a warm egg for breakfast. The kids can collect their very own egg for Sue or Ross to cook.
- Honey the rabbit and his friends the guinea pigs. When you arrive home from a lovely day sight-seeing in the valley, you can call out “Honey, I’m home.”
- Tilly our beautiful gentle golden retriever who is always ready for a gentle pat from our guests.
- The beautiful budgies and wheiros in their aviary home which allows everyone to get right up close.
- We also see many kangaroos, cute joeys inside mum’s pouch and even an echidna if we’re really lucky.
- Listen to the calls of all our beautiful native birds like the blue wrens that are in our garden.
Make sure you have your camera ready for that special photo opportunity. Our guests will take away many memories which they will treasure for years to come.