The James Stirling Room
The deluxe James Stirling Room is the ultimate in luxury. It would suit a romantic getaway, honeymoon or simply spoil someone special.
Many lovely features include:
- Large, airy federation style room
- Queen bed with quality linen
- Large luxurious ensuite and spa
- Chocolates and sparkling wine welcome hamper
- French doors leading to a pretty, private courtyard where you can have your breakfast served upon request
- Fully ducted reverse cycle heating and air conditioning.
- TV and DVD player in room
- Large walk in wardrobe so you can unpack
- Luxurious personal bathrobes
- High quality, locally produced toiletry products and hairdryer
- In room guide to local tourist attractions
- Access to tea and coffee making facilities
- Access to in-room massage upon request
About the name
Sir James Stirling (28 January 1791 – 22 April 1865) was a British naval officer and colonial administrator instrumental in the settlement of the Swan Valley. His enthusiasm and persistence persuaded the British Government to establish the Swan River Colony and he became the first Governor and Commander-in-Chief of Western Australia.Read more about the attractions of this area. Your friendly hosts can assist with maps and brochures.